Manage your farm
Through farm management services, we provide agricultural landowners a profitable return on the land while maintaining its sustainability and value. Some owners have purchased farmland as an investment or for other reasons; others have inherited land and have special emotions associated with their family farm.
Choose Bell Bank to manage your farm property, and you will be able to stay on top of the financial management of those valuable assets. We can help you with:
- Proper tenant selection and rent collection
- Negotiation of farm leases
- Assessment of region’s fair market rental rates
- Periodic visits to ensure proper farming techniques
- Knowledge of required farm program paperwork
- Real estate tax payments
- Marketing and sale of land
- Marketing of crops (crop-share only)
- Management of specialty assets (sugar beet limited partnerships, mineral interests and other closely held businesses)
- Farm succession planning
Our quarterly AgViews newsletter brings you agribusiness outlooks, news and perspectives for our region. Download the latest newsletter now and check out past issues.
The people I deal with know who I am. They know what my needs are, and they’re willing to go the extra mile to meet every banking need I might have.