How to Set Up and Use Samsung Pay
Samsung PayTM makes it even easier to make purchases with your Bell Bank Debit Mastercard®, turning your mobile phone or smartwatch into a digital wallet. (Plus, added biometric security protects your financial data.)
Activate One-Time Setup
- Look for the Samsung Wallet app on your phone, which now has Samsung Pay built into it. If you don’t find it, download it from the Google Play Store
- Open the Samsung Wallet app.
- To add your card, click on Add at the top of the screen.
- Use your phone’s camera to scan your card’s number and expiration date. (You can also enter it manually.)
- Enter the 3-digit security code on the back of your card.
- Call the bank at 800-450-8949 to verify the card activation.
How to Use Samsung Pay
While vendor and retailer technology is a factor, you can use Samsung Pay at most terminals that accept debit cards.
- Look for the mobile wallet symbol at the checkout kiosk.
- Place the top of your phone near the symbol.
- Swipe up on your phone screen while it is locked or open.
- Use your fingerprint or secure code to authorize the transaction.
If you don’t see the mobile wallet symbol, you can still hold the phone near the magnetic card reader, and follow the steps above. (This option is only available with Samsung Pay.)