Fargo, N.D.A few years ago, a Bell employee chose Barb Larson to give money to someone in need through Bell’s Pay It Forward: Community Connect program. Barb selected a woman she knew who works at a local gas station. How I chose Bell:
Guides and TutorialsFind helpful guides and tutorials for your Bell Bank products and services.
Online Banking SupportChecking, savings, loans
Committed to Giving BackOthers have noticed and recognized Bell:
- One of the country’s Best Banks to Work For (American Banker Magazine)
- Community Impact Award (Minnesota Business magazine)
- Best bank, best service and best large workplace (Fargo Forum “Best of the Valley”)
Are you ready for a bank you’ll love?
Switch to Bell. We want to build your trust and earn your business.
Here’s what you’ll love:
News, Events & More
- All the convenience of mobile check deposit, standard bill pay, person-to-person payments and more.
- CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.
- Use any ATM nationwide, and we'll refund their fees (first 4 on your monthly bank statement).
- Bell matches 5% of your purchase “round-ups,” up to $250 a year.
- Buy up to 10 every year with no fee. Monthly fee of $2.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity.
Ownership and Growth
Pay It Forward
Katie Mattis Sarver Leaves Pro Sports Career to Lead Bell Bank Community Development EffortsPictured are (standing) Julie Snortland, Richard Solberg, (seated) Michael Solberg and Laura Snortland Fairfield.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and may change after account is opened. If fees are applied, earnings may be reduced. There is a $10 service fee on your Interest Checking account if the minimum balance is not maintained. Interest is earned on the daily collected balance each day the balance is at or above the minimum balance. †The interest rate is paid on the entire balance in the account.