Current Job OpeningsWe have the following job opportunities available:
- Mortgage Loan Processing Assistant – Fargo, N.D.
- VP/Wealth & Fiduciary Advisor – Fargo, N.D.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - CRA - Glendale, Ariz.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - CRA - Mesa, Ariz.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - CRA - Tempe, Ariz.
- Equipment Finance Administrative Assistant - Minneapolis
- Mortgage Processor - Columbia, Mo.
- Mortgage Closer - Overland Park, Kan.
- Mortgage Closer - St. Louis
- Mortgage Operations Manager - Orlando, Fla.
- VP/Senior Retirement Plan Consultant - Minneapolis
- Part Time Teller - Alexandria, Minn.
- Mortgage Servicing Special Loans Analyst - Fargo, N.D.
- Mortgage Servicing Support Specialist - Fargo, N.D.
- Operations Support Coordinator - Bloomington, Minn.
- Mortgage Disclosure Specialist - Bloomington, Minn.
- Mortgage Associate Loan Officer - Overland Park, Kan.
- Part Time Teller - Hawley, Minn.
- Mortgage Marketing Account Manager - Ahwatukee, Ariz.
- Underwriting Manager - Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Personal Banking Specialist - Fargo, N.D.
- Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant - Nashville, Tenn.
- Loan Officer Assistant - Woodbury, Minn.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Duluth, Minn.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Ahwatukee, Ariz.
- Commercial Loan Coordinator - Fargo, N.D.
- Payment Processor - Fargo, N.D.
- Mortgage Servicing Investor Reporting Manager - Woodbury, Minn.
- Mortgage Servicing Investor Specialist - Woodbury, Minn.
- VP/Wealth Advisor - Bell Investments - Duluth, Minn.
- Personal Banking Representative - Dilworth, Minn.
- Mortgage Producing Area Manager - St. Louis
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Ahwatukee/Scottsdale Ariz.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Sarasota, Fla.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Waukesha, Wisc.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Wauwatosa, Wisc.
- Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant - St. Louis
- Commercial Loan Coordinator - Minneapolis
- Construction Mortgage Loan Closer - Minneapolis
- Construction Mortgage Processor - Minneapolis
- Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant - Maple Grove, Minn.
- Mortgage Servicing Default Specialist - Fargo, N.D.
- Mortgage Conventional Underwriter - Fargo, N.D.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - St. Louis
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Orlando, Fla.
- Mortgage Operations Manager - Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Brentwood, Tenn.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Tampa, Fla.
- Mortgage Processor - Orlando, Fla.
- Mortgage Processor - Tampa, Fla.
- Mortgage HMDA Review - Fargo, N.D.
- Mortgage Servicing Escrow Support Specialist - Fargo, N.D.
- Customer Service Specialist - Fargo, N.D.
- Mortgage Operations Manager - St. Louis
- Mortgage Processor - St. Louis
- Mortgage Underwriter - Phoenix
- Mortgage Underwriter - Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Columbia, Mo.
- Mortgage Processor - Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.
- Mortgage Closer - Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Mortgage Closer - Ahwatukee, Ariz.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Overland Park, Kan.
- Commercial Lines Account Manager - Fargo, N.D.
- Personal Lines Account Manager - Fargo, N.D.
- Insurance Producer Commercial/Personal/Benefits - Fargo, N.D.
- Mortgage Processor - Overland Park, Kan.
- Mortgage Processor - Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant - Tampa/Orlando, Fla.
- Mortgage Closer - Minneapolis
- Mortgage Processing Loan Officer Assistant - Minneapolis
What We’re Looking ForWe hire people who will fit in well with our values and team. While every individual is different, the team qualities we seek include:
- Ability to go above and beyond for our customers
- Delivery of exceptional customer service
- Willingness to be a team player
- Habit of bringing a smile to work every day
- Outgoing personality
- Professional appearance
- Desire to learn
Benefits You’re Looking ForOur competitive benefits package includes:
- Health & dental insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- 401(k) & profit-sharing plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Year-end bonus
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Paid volunteer hours
- Maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Bereavement leave
- Clothing allowance
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Special employee & family events
- Opportunity to Pay It Forward to those in need
About Bell BankBell Bank offers a fantastic work environment and a superior benefits package! For our employees, we provide everything you’d expect from a successful organization—support and training, competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package—and more. At Bell Bank, you’ll experience positive co-workers and team leaders, a fun and family-oriented atmosphere and opportunities to give back to the communities we serve.
Call us at 701-298-1550 and ask for human resources to find out more about career opportunities with our company. Thank you for considering Bell Bank for potential employment opportunities. We wish you every success.
Our Values & Bottom Line
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
- Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere
- Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer
- “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve
Bell Bank’s simple philosophy is embodied in our unique “Bottom Line” statement:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
Pay It Forward
Starting in 2008, Bell Bank gave employees a very special Christmas gift: the opportunity to “pay it forward” to people in need. It’s become a tradition continued each year. Every full-time employee receives $1,000 and every part-time employee $500 to give to an individual, family, organization or cause – a commitment totaling more than half a million dollars annually. To date, more than $17 million has been given to others less fortunate and to organizations that help build our communities.
Paying it forward is about compassionately helping others. Our employees’ Pay It Forward stories of giving will touch your heart.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bell Bank complies fully with all federal, state and local employment laws and shall provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status with regard to public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by local, state or federal law.