My banking/mortgage career started in 2004. When I saw what I could do to help a family buy their first home or help realign their finances, I was hooked! Later in my career, I have helped investors make sound real estate decisions that change their financial trajectory forever. The pleasure I receive is simply from serving others.
Expertise and Specialties
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Construction & Renovation Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Investment Properties
Greg was great to work with! Very professional. Made the refinancing of my home very easy.- G.G.
Greg is my go to mortgage guy!! He always returns my calls asap, whether I am trying to refinance or just doing research. He is honest and cares about his clients needs. He has patiences with a husband who gets cranky when he has to sign a lot of documents. I highly recommend him.- P.K.
As a first time buyer, Greg was amazing and explained every detail of my loan! He was always available when I had questions and helped me understand every aspect! I very much enjoyed working with him!- T.C.
Julie and I have worked with Greg Miller for many years. He is the most professional and helpful loan officer we have ever worked with. We highly recommend Greg. If you work with him you will not be disappointed.- D.P.
Greg was great to work with, held our hand through the entire closing process, and even helped us sniff out a potential scam that would have taken our down payment. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and easy to work with.- J.M.
Tools and Resources
Receive 24/7 access to various tools and calculators to help you research mortgage or refinance options. You can easily share this app with friends and family.
With access to multiple investors, we give clients the flexibility of highly competitive rates and a wide variety of loan programs. We have access to portfolio financing, which provides clients with more financing options.
- Calculate payments
- Real-time rate trends
- Request a pre-approval
- Share with family friends & clients
Homebot is a monthly report that offers home finance insights to monitor your estimated home value, estimated equity, loans and market trends to help you know when to buy, sell, rent or remodel to maximize your investment. Click this link to sign up to receive monthly reports or if you already signed up, to sign in and access your Homebot report.
- I am a recipient of "The Spirit of Rogers Park" award for housing advocacy in Chicago, IL. Board member of "The Action Center" in Lakewood, CO. This organization serves the marginalized and unhoused with a food and clothing bank.
Find Your Career Home with BellIf you’re an experienced mortgage lender who’s ready to take your career to the next level, contact me today! Bell truly is a company where people come first. We treat our team members right, and we care about making our communities a better place to live. Here’s what you can expect when you’re a mortgage lender at Bell:
- The Bell difference for buyers and business partners: Bell’s in-house processes take mortgages from start to finish, and ensure on-time closings with no surprises. That reputation is augmented by unique loan programs, including rehab loans that wrap remodeling costs into a mortgage, and one-time closings for new home construction.
- Marketing and support: Bell’s mortgage loan officers receive a marketing budget annually based on production level. Bell’s in-house marketing team helps design a plan based on your goals, then provides you the professional tools to achieve those goals.
- Pay It Forward: Bell has empowered millions of dollars in grassroots giving. Through our unique Pay It Forward tradition, every full-time Bell employee receives $1,000 and every part-time employee $500 every year to give as they choose to individuals, families, organizations and causes. This initiative has positively impacted literally thousands and thousands of lives.