VP/Market Manager NMLS #762383
Send Secure Documents HomeView Education
I speak your language as a mortgage professional, because I’ve been there. I started my career in mortgage lending in 2001, following a 20-year career with the U.S. Navy, where I retired as a U.S. Naval Flight Officer. I was with Amerihome Mortgage, Johnson Bank, Bank Mutual and Associated Bank prior to joining Bell Bank Mortgage.
My wife, Jolene, and I reside in Waukesha, Wisc., and have 3 adult children.
Expertise & Specialties
- Construction & Renovation Loans
- Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association – board of directors (former), education committee
- Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors – Youth Foundation
- USO Wisconsin – board of directors (former)
- Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce – member
Find Your Career Home with BellIf you’re an experienced mortgage lender who’s ready to take your career to the next level, contact me today! Bell truly is a company where people come first. We treat our team members right, and we care about making our communities a better place to live. Here’s what you can expect when you’re a mortgage lender at Bell:
- The Bell difference for buyers and business partners: Bell’s in-house processes take mortgages from start to finish, and ensure on-time closings with no surprises. That reputation is augmented by unique loan programs, including rehab loans that wrap remodeling costs into a mortgage, and one-time closings for new home construction.
- Marketing and support: Bell’s mortgage loan officers receive a marketing budget annually based on production level. Bell’s in-house marketing team helps design a plan based on your goals, then provides you the professional tools to achieve those goals.
- Pay It Forward: Bell has empowered millions of dollars in grassroots giving. Through our unique Pay It Forward tradition, every full-time Bell employee receives $1,000 and every part-time employee $500 every year to give as they choose to individuals, families, organizations and causes. This initiative has positively impacted literally thousands and thousands of lives.