How to Set Up and Use Samsung Pay
Samsung PayTM makes it even easier to make purchases with your Bell Bank Debit Mastercard®, turning your mobile phone or smartwatch into a digital wallet. (Plus, added biometric security protects your financial data.)
You can use Samsung Pay with the following devices:
Galaxy Mobile Phones
- S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra
- S10, S10e and S10 5G
- S9 and S9+
- S8 and S8+
- S7, S7 Edge and S7 Active
- S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ and S6 Active
- Note10, Note10+ and Note10 5G
- Z Flip
- Gear S2 Sport* and S2 Classic*
- Gear S3 Frontier and S3 Classic
- Gear Sport*
- Galaxy Watch*, Watch Active* and Active2*
Activate One-Time Setup
- Look for the Samsung Pay app on your phone. If you don’t find it, download it from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Samsung Pay app.
- To add your card, click on Add at the top of the screen.
- Use your phone’s camera to scan your card’s number and expiration date. (You can also enter it manually.)
- Enter the 3-digit security code on the back of your card.
- Call the bank at 800-450-8949 to verify the card activation.
How to Use Samsung Pay
While vendor and retailer technology is a factor, you can use Samsung Pay at most terminals that accept debit cards.
- Look for the mobile wallet symbol at the checkout kiosk.
- Place the top of your phone near the symbol.
- Swipe up on your phone screen while it is locked or open.
- Use your fingerprint or secure code to authorize the transaction.
If you don’t see the mobile wallet symbol, you can still hold the phone near the magnetic card reader, and follow the steps above. (This option is only available with Samsung Pay.)