What To Expect
Since 1987, clients have entrusted Bell with more than $7 billion in institutional assets. Our team works closely with institutional clients to understand organizational goals and, in turn, align them with appropriate investment strategies that promote long-term growth.
Our clients receive world-class investment expertise and the client-first approach of a private organization known for our culture and client satisfaction.
"It's our history and stability - when met with passion, purpose and expertise - that helps propel our clients forward."
Our team has a deep history managing investment portfolios for insurance clients, large institutional clients, private clients, family offices and more.
- Asset allocation modeling
- Strategic planning and investment policy guidance
- Investment-grade fixed income
- Dividend focused equity
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Investment accounting – Clearwater Analytics
- Comprehensive investment analytics and performance reporting
Foundations, Endowments, Nonprofits and Corporations
- Investment Policy Development
- Portfolio Implementation
- Strategic Asset Allocation
- Comprehensive Oversight and Performance Reporting
- Treasury and Enhanced Cash-Management Liquidity Solutions
- Risk Management
- Cash Flow & Spending Analysis
- Donor & Gifting Support
Individual Investor and Family Office Services
- Goals-based investment approach
- Investment policy statement development
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Separately managed and customized portfolios
- Estate and tax planning
- Cash-flow forecasting and liquidity management
Bell Institutional Leadership
Quarterly Market Review
Investing and wealth management products are: Not FDIC Insured | No Bank Guarantee | May Lose Value | Not A Deposit | Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency