Let's look at your retirement plan
We'll tailor a plan and guide employees in their investments
Deliver a better retirement plan
- 401(k), 403(b), profit sharing, defined benefit plans, and more
- Comprehensive employer plan administration
- Open architecture investment platform
- Industry experts in compliance and administration
- Effective, understandable participant education and communication
Depending on the needs of your company and employees, we offer additional retirement plans and services. Our team of industry experts promises you exceptional service and highly personalized resources.
I've had a great experience switching to Bell! Very customer friendly and helpful! They definitely care about their customers!"
If you're looking to offer a company retirement plan for your employees, or make a switch to a new provider, we'd like to be part of the conversation.
We offer features you're looking for, including:
- Comprehensive plan administration from a dedicated team that believes in communication and education at every phase. We make sure if the IRS or DOL comes knocking at your door for an audit, you can have confidence that your plan is already in compliance.
- Diverse investment menus selected to deliver results for your plan. We help you screen the universe of funds to find consistently performing, low-cost funds for your retirement plan. You'll receive ongoing consultation and review of current funds, so you can remain confident your plan selections are solid.
- Effective education and guidance that increases participation. We guide your retirement plan participants and provide online tools for those who want to engage technology to stay on track. Your employees will have financial confidence and understand the importance of saving for retirement.
- Flexible plan design that works for the goals you set for your business and employees, rather than an "out of the box" solution that's too generic to change with your company.
Call Mike Kobbervig at 701-451-3033 to visit or initiate a review of your company's retirement plan.
Investing and wealth management products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit and are not insured by any federal government agency.
Why BellAt Bell, we’ll help you find the best retirement plan for you and your employees, and we’ll provide continued guidance and support.
Find a relationship manager near you.
Meet with a relationship manager who can help you with financial services you need.
Retirement Savings Uncertainty
Many investors worry about losing their retirement savings as markets shift. Wealth advisor John Kuhn explains a better strategy.
An Award-Winning Place to Bank
Bell Bank is an award-winning place to work and do business! See Bell’s many awards from the likes of Forbes, Fortune and more.
Gifts That Change Lives
Bell’s unique Pay It Forward initiative has empowered more than $17 million in giving and changed thousands of lives. Check out our stories (but have a tissue handy!).