Committed to ag.
Our roots in the ag community run deep. Bell Bank was built by farmers and is still part-owned by the Snortland farm family today. We are committed to working alongside producers and helping you grow your business from one generation to the next. And when you’re just starting out, you can count on our experienced ag bankers to give you the support you need and advice you can trust.
Ag Financial Solutions
Crop & Livestock
- Operating loans
- FSA & beginning farmer loans
- Machinery and equipment loans
- Equipment leasing
- Fixed-rate ag real estate loans
- Loans for tiling, drainage systems and other farm real estate improvements
- Personal and farm insurance offered through Bell Insurance
- Estate planning, succession planning and investment management offered through Bell Bank Wealth Management
Bell Insurance Services, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bell Bank. Products and services offered through Bell Insurance or Bell Bank Wealth Management are: Not FDIC insured | No Bank Guarantee | May lose value | Not a deposit | Not insured by any federal government agency.
- Loans for manufacturing plants, equipment dealerships and related agribusiness
- Ag co-op loans
Learn about the latest ag news and trends, plus get expert insight from Lynn Paulson, Bell’s director of agribusiness development, in our quarterly AgViews newsletter. Download the latest newsletter here.
As you plan for the work ahead, let Bell help with the financing you need to keep growing. Connect with us today.
Find an ag lender near you.
Meet with an ag lender who can help you with financial services you need.
Worth the Risk
Because farming can be risky, Rebecca and Taylor Tesch had trouble finding a bank willing to loan them money to get started – until someone suggested Bell.
Gifts That Change Lives
Bell’s unique Pay It Forward initiative has empowered more than $17 million in giving and changed thousands of lives. Check out how Bell took an extra step to support Farm Rescue.