An Update from Paul Flood, Bell Bank's SBA Lending ManagerBell Bank is assisting small business owners and nonprofits with a program to help keep and pay staff as the COVID-19 outbreak slows and even stops operations. Bell Bank’s SBA lending manager Paul Flood explains how to get a Paycheck Protection Program loan – and have it forgiven. Click here for more information.
We are receiving an extremely high volume of requests and are currently giving highest priority to those from current Bell Bank business customers. Non-customers who contact Bell about SBA loans may experience a significantly delayed response time to your inquiry.
Talk to us about your proposal
Bell Bank is a participating lender with the Small Business Administration's Guaranteed Loan Programs, including:
- SBA 504 loans – lower down payments, fixed interest rates and longer repayment terms for the purchase or construction of owner-occupied commercial real estate, leasehold improvements and equipment purchases
- SBA 7(a) loans – SBA's primary business loan program, with flexible structure, variety of uses, and broad eligibility requirements and credit criteria
- SBAExpress loans – flexible smaller loans and lines up to $350,000
As an authorized SBA lender, we offer you guidance and alternative financing solutions. We give you personal help throughout the process, and strive for expedited closings so you can move forward.
Ready to talk about your small business proposal?
When you visit with one of our business bankers, you should have the following available for review:
- Business plan
- Personal financial statement
- Business financial statement (if available)
- Collateral available to secure the loan
- Assumptions used to project your earnings
- Management résumés of those involved in business operation
- Pro forma balance sheets showing what the business would look like if the loan were granted
Need help writing your business plan?
SCORE.org provides free interactive business planners for entrepreneurs. These easy-to-use web tools break down each section of your business plan into a bite sized piece, telling you what to include. Small Business Development Centers like NDSBDC.org and SBDC Minnesota also offer expertise in business plan preparation to help you start, manage and grow your business.
Why BellWe’ve grown since the days we were a small, single location in Fargo, but our values have remained the same. You and your business are important – to you and to us.
Find a commercial lender near you.
Meet with a commercial lender who can help you with financial services you need.
An Award-Winning Place to Bank
Bell Bank is an award-winning place to work and do business! See Bell’s many awards from the likes of Forbes, Fortune and more.
Gifts That Change Lives
Bell’s unique Pay It Forward initiative has empowered more than $17 million in giving and changed thousands of lives. Check out our stories (but have a tissue handy!).