Originally from West Bend, Wis., I earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin – Stout in Menomonie, Wis. I also studied organizational leadership at Alverno College in Milwaukee, and I’ve received training in personal banking, marketing, management, leadership, human resources and nonprofit leadership.
My husband, Chris, and I live in West Bend and have 2 adult sons and a Golden Doodle. During my time away from the office, I instruct POUND fitness classes through the YMCA and for fundraising events when the opportunity arises. I enjoy traveling and spending time with my family outdoors – including boating, hunting and riding our Harley Davidson across the country. I have a passion for music and love attending concerts and live music. And I like cheering on our favorite baseball team, the Milwaukee Brewers!
Expertise & Specialties
- First-time Homebuyers
- Down Payment Assistance Loans
- Specialized Doctor and Dentists Loans
- Construction & Renovation Loans
My fiancé had positive interactions with Amy Schmoldt years ago She is an asset to Bell Bank with her knowledge and efficiency and providing services with a friendly mannerism.- James D.
Tools and Resources
Receive 24/7 access to various tools and calculators to help you research mortgage or refinance options. You can easily share this app with friends and family.
With access to multiple investors, we give clients the flexibility of highly competitive rates and a wide variety of loan programs. We have access to portfolio financing, which provides clients with more financing options.
- Calculate payments
- Real-time rate trends
- Request a pre-approval
- Share with family friends & clients
Homebot is a monthly report that offers home finance insights to monitor your estimated home value, estimated equity, loans and market trends to help you know when to buy, sell, rent or remodel to maximize your investment. Click this link to sign up to receive monthly reports or if you already signed up, to sign in and access your Homebot report.
- I currently serve as a director for the West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce Board, a Chamber Ambassador, and facilitate the Leadership West Bend program.
- I am a member of the Lakeshore Realtors Association and Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors.
- I also participate in local networking groups, including Women Empowering Women and C3 Group.
Honors & Awards
- 2-time Ozaukee Realtors Association Affiliate of the Year
- 2022 Lakeshore Realtors Association Affiliate of the Year
- Five Star Mortgage Professional Winner since 2012
- West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce 2022 President's Award recipient
- 2020 Betty Pearson Community Leadership Award recipient
- 2015 Volunteer of the Year