Jason Weber is a highly experienced and successful Sr. Mortgage Banker with Bell Bank Mortgage, with over 25 years of experience in the industry. He has consistently been rated in the top 1% of mortgage bankers in the county year over year, thanks to his exceptional knowledge, skills, and dedication to helping his clients achieve their home financing goals.
Jason has a particular expertise in working with first-time homebuyers, move-up buyers, and clients seeking construction, FHA, VA, USDA, WHEDA, Conventional, and JUMBO loans. He has a deep understanding of the many different types of home financing available, and he works closely with each client to find the best possible mortgage solution for their unique needs and goals.
When he's not helping clients secure the home financing they need, Jason enjoys spending time with his wife Stacy and their two children, Camden and Piper. He's an avid outdoorsman who loves hiking, biking, boating, snowmobiling, and watching his kids play sports. Jason is known for his friendly, approachable demeanor and his commitment to providing outstanding service and support to each and every one of his clients.
Expertise and Specialties
- Conventional Loans
- First-time Homebuyers
- Construction & Renovation Loans
- Jumbo Loans
Jason is by far the best mortgage consultant I've worked with. His fast responsiveness, seamless process, and excellent follow through were amazing. Highly recommend.- Brett R.
Excellent process, professional expert with keen understanding of the client needs and timeline.- Ayla A.
Jason and his team do a fantastic job of making the lending process seamless. I have been working with Jason on a professional basis for more then 10 years and have also had him help me on multiple personal mortgages. He is one of the best lenders in the state, no doubt about it.- Chad S.
As a real estate attorney I've worked on many transactions with Jason. He is always accessible, knowledgeable and professional. I am so impressed with Jason that I chose him to handle my own mortgage needs - he delivered a super smooth and easy transaction. Thanks Jason.- Jason G.
I have worked with Jason for a number of years and can confirm that he is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the mortgage and real estate industries. He always goes above and beyond for his customers, providing excellent follow through and prompt responses. I have heard only positive comments from customers that I have met in his closings.- Julie J.
Tools and Resources
Receive 24/7 access to various tools and calculators to help you research mortgage or refinance options. You can easily share this app with friends and family.
With access to multiple investors, we give clients the flexibility of highly competitive rates and a wide variety of loan programs. We have access to portfolio financing, which provides clients with more financing options.
- Calculate payments
- Real-time rate trends
- Request a pre-approval
- Share with family friends & clients
Homebot is a monthly report that offers home finance insights to monitor your estimated home value, estimated equity, loans and market trends to help you know when to buy, sell, rent or remodel to maximize your investment. Click this link to sign up to receive monthly reports or if you already signed up, to sign in and access your Homebot report.
Honors and Awards
- Top 1% in the USA for 2021, Scotsman Guide
- Top 1% of all Mortgage Originators Nationwide in 2017, 2018, Mortgage Executive Magazine
- Chairman's Club – 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- Best Loan Originator in Madison, WI., Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association 2022
- MABA Madison Area Builders Association since 2000
- RASCW Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin since 2000
- 100 Men of Dane County
Find Your Career Home with BellIf you’re an experienced mortgage lender who’s ready to take your career to the next level, contact me today! Bell truly is a company where people come first. We treat our team members right, and we care about making our communities a better place to live. Here’s what you can expect when you’re a mortgage lender at Bell:
- The Bell difference for buyers and business partners: Bell’s in-house processes take mortgages from start to finish, and ensure on-time closings with no surprises. That reputation is augmented by unique loan programs, including rehab loans that wrap remodeling costs into a mortgage, and one-time closings for new home construction.
- Marketing and support: Bell’s mortgage loan officers receive a marketing budget annually based on production level. Bell’s in-house marketing team helps design a plan based on your goals, then provides you the professional tools to achieve those goals.
- Pay It Forward: Bell has empowered millions of dollars in grassroots giving. Through our unique Pay It Forward tradition, every full-time Bell employee receives $1,000 and every part-time employee $500 every year to give as they choose to individuals, families, organizations and causes. This initiative has positively impacted literally thousands and thousands of lives.