A mortgage consultant for over 30 years, Jeff Wilde has built his business on referrals from Realtors, satisfied clients, financial planners and certified public accountants. Providing loan services in Arizona and many other states. Jeff was ranked in the Top 1 percent of all mortgage originators nationally, according to Mortgage Executive Magazine.
Jeff grew up in Westfield New Jersey and lived there until he was 19 years old. He moved to Phoenix to attend Arizona State University in 1983 and received a bachelor’s degree in finance in 1987. Jeff met his wife Lisa at Arizona State University, and have been married since 1990. Their life is focused around their 3 children and 2 dogs. They love traveling, spending time with their family, visiting the CA beaches and enjoying the 4 seasons of Flagstaff Arizona.
Expertise and Specialties
- Specialized Doctor and Dentists Loans
- Construction Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Conventional Loans
- Government loans: FHA, VA & USDA
- 1% Down Payment Loans up to $726,200,
- Teacher Loans
- Investment Property Loans and Vacation Home Loans
Since 2004, we have done 8 transactions with Jeff: 4 mortgages and 4 refinances, in both Arizona and Florida. Jeff and Jamie Mozures make the process very easy. During our most recent refi, a quick call to Jeff got the ball rolling, and we closed in less than 30 days. We will continue to work with Jeff, and we are always happy to recommend him to friends and family.- Garret C.
Tools and Resources
Receive 24/7 access to various tools and calculators to help you research mortgage or refinance options. You can easily share this app with friends and family.
With access to multiple investors, we give clients the flexibility of highly competitive rates and a wide variety of loan programs. We have access to portfolio financing, which provides clients with more financing options.
- Calculate payments
- Real-time rate trends
- Request a pre-approval
- Share with family friends & clients
Homebot is a monthly report that offers home finance insights to monitor your estimated home value, estimated equity, loans and market trends to help you know when to buy, sell, rent or remodel to maximize your investment. Click this link to sign up to receive monthly reports or if you already signed up, to sign in and access your Homebot report.
Honors and Awards
- Top 1 percent of all mortgage originators nationally, according to Mortgage Executive Magazine.
- President Club
- Platinum Club
- Chairman's Club
- St Vincent De Paul Food Bank
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Salt River Wild Horse Management Group
- AZ Game and Fish "Send Water to WildLife
Find Your Career Home with BellIf you’re an experienced mortgage lender who’s ready to take your career to the next level, contact me today! Bell truly is a company where people come first. We treat our team members right, and we care about making our communities a better place to live. Here’s what you can expect when you’re a mortgage lender at Bell:
- The Bell difference for buyers and business partners: Bell’s in-house processes take mortgages from start to finish, and ensure on-time closings with no surprises. That reputation is augmented by unique loan programs, including rehab loans that wrap remodeling costs into a mortgage, and one-time closings for new home construction.
- Marketing and support: Bell’s mortgage loan officers receive a marketing budget annually based on production level. Bell’s in-house marketing team helps design a plan based on your goals, then provides you the professional tools to achieve those goals.
- Pay It Forward: Bell has empowered millions of dollars in grassroots giving. Through our unique Pay It Forward tradition, every full-time Bell employee receives $1,000 and every part-time employee $500 every year to give as they choose to individuals, families, organizations and causes. This initiative has positively impacted literally thousands and thousands of lives.