Working in mortgage since 2001, the thing I enjoy most is making a difference in someone’s life. What brings me the most happiness is helping clients who’ve been told “no” many times or told it was impossible to achieve their dream of homeownership. Homeownership can be such an important part of building wealth.
Born in Mexico City, of parents who were immigrants, I watched my dad struggle to become a homeowner, even as he worked full-time and juggled a side job. That’s why my career is so important to me – I’m helping families that really need help, whether it’s achieving homeownership or refinancing due to a change in their life circumstances.
How I Work
The most important thing is really listening to my customers, learning what they need help with and doing whatever I can to help them. I work around my clients’ schedules, even if they need evening or weekend appointments. When I was growing up, my dad was always working to make ends meet, so I understand the importance of connecting when it works for you.
Working in mortgage fulfills my desire to teach, and one of most important things to me is educating clients about what it means to become homeowner and how to be approved for a loan. Sometimes I work with clients a year or 2 before they’re able to make that happen.
Expertise and Specialties
- Conventional Loans
- First-time Homebuyers
- Jumbo Loans
- Bell Moving Forward
Overall it was a great experience! I was afraid with all my credit problems, I would never be able to buy a home, but the ‘dream team,’ as I love to call them, found a way for me to have one of my dreams come true! Thank you so much, DREAM TEAM!- Domanick L.
Tools and Resources
Receive 24/7 access to various tools and calculators to help you research mortgage or refinance options. You can easily share this app with friends and family.
With access to multiple investors, we give clients the flexibility of highly competitive rates and a wide variety of loan programs. We have access to portfolio financing, which provides clients with more financing options.
- Calculate payments
- Real-time rate trends
- Request a pre-approval
- Share with family friends & clients
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® – Phoenix chapter
- The Infinite Bond Foundation – Arizona nonprofit
- Volunteering at various community events
Find Your Career Home with BellIf you’re an experienced mortgage lender who’s ready to take your career to the next level, contact me today! Bell truly is a company where people come first. We treat our team members right, and we care about making our communities a better place to live. Here’s what you can expect when you’re a mortgage lender at Bell:
- The Bell difference for buyers and business partners: Bell’s in-house processes take mortgages from start to finish, and ensure on-time closings with no surprises. That reputation is augmented by unique loan programs, including rehab loans that wrap remodeling costs into a mortgage, and one-time closings for new home construction.
- Marketing and support: Bell’s mortgage loan officers receive a marketing budget annually based on production level. Bell’s in-house marketing team helps design a plan based on your goals, then provides you the professional tools to achieve those goals.
- Pay It Forward: Bell has empowered millions of dollars in grassroots giving. Through our unique Pay It Forward tradition, every full-time Bell employee receives $1,000 and every part-time employee $500 every year to give as they choose to individuals, families, organizations and causes. This initiative has positively impacted literally thousands and thousands of lives.
More About Me
As a teenager, I was working as an assistant manager for a fast food restaurant, when a customer (who was a loan officer) was impressed by my math and customer service skills and suggested I should work in mortgage. I’d planned to be a teacher, but a few years later he came back and told me his company was holding interviews. I started as a loan officer assistant and processing assistant and eventually became a loan officer myself.
I grew up in Phoenix and now live in Litchfield Park, Ariz., with my husband, Fred (who was my high-school sweetheart) and our 4 children. Outside of work, I enjoy running, hiking and anything sporty and outdoors. My family and I especially like to participate in 5K runs.