Dear Bell Bank customers, friends and community members,
As our country and our communities begin to reopen, two things remain paramount: the health and safety of all of our Bell team members, and the well-being of the individuals and businesses we work with every day.
As an essential business, we’ve remained open throughout the pandemic, providing you the financial services and guidance you need. You can trust in the strength of Bell Bank and our country’s banking system, and be confident we will do all we can to help you when you need us.
We’re excited to welcome customers back into our reopened branch lobbies. While we continue to take precautions and encourage our employees and customers to follow the CDC guidelines to remain safe and healthy, we are proud to be here with you – looking ahead to a stronger tomorrow.
Michael Solberg, President & CEO, Bell Bank
An Update from Bell Bank
We appreciate the trust you place in Bell Bank and our team when you bank and do business with us. You are truly part of our Bell family.
We continue to take measures to protect the health of our customers, employees and community, while providing you with the services you need. Thank you for understanding the adjustments we must make.
Before you visit a Bell branch, we encourage you to visit our location page to see the latest details and hours for the location nearest you.
We're Here for you.
- Our drive-ups and lobbies are open, and bankers are available to help you. We continue to encourage you to use online and mobile banking and our drive-up services as much as possible.
- You can call our customer service team at 800-450-8949 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT weekdays and from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT weekends.
- If you are directly affected by COVID-19 and need banking assistance, call our customer service team at 800-450-8949 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT weekdays and from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT weekends.
- Remember, if we reach out to you, we will not ask you for confidential information. (Watch out for scammers, who may try to take advantage of situations like the coronavirus.)
We’re excited to welcome our customers back into our branches! For the health and safety of our customers and employees, when you visit our branches, you can expect:
- Plexiglass panels, limited physical contact, and guides for social distancing
- Regular hygiene and sanitizing of teller counters, waiting areas, desks and equipment
- Location-specific measures as needed to limit the potential impact of the virus
We will keep you informed if there is new, specific information related to the coronavirus and Bell Bank.
Thank you for your continued trust in Bell Bank and for letting us serve you.
Do you have questions?
Contact our customer service department at 800-450-8949 - We're open early and late, with hours from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT weekdays, and from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT weekdays.