Get a Debit Card with Bell Bank
Debit Mastercard® Features You'll Enjoy
Debit Card Manager
- “Turn off” a missing card, set up transaction alerts, and report a lost or stolen card for replacement
- Set spending limits and view merchant name, location, and more for every transaction
- Access your cards via the Bell Bank mobile app anytime, anywhere without your physical card
- Set up your card for mobile wallets quickly and easily
- Create travel plans for your cards and then make updates if you extend your trip or add additional states or countries
- Automatic refunds on the first four ATM fees (charged by the machine owner) on your monthly statement
- Use your debit card free at any of our Bell Bank ATMs
- Unlimited, free withdrawals at 30,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide
Automatic Billing Updater
- Please note that merchants must opt in to participate with Mastercard, and they must check regularly to receive card updates before payments are due
- This service is currently available for cards reissued due to expiration date
- Bell Bank will help you increase your savings by matching 5% of your total savings round-ups – up to $250 a year!* Choose from three options: round up to the nearest dollar, $1 or $2
- Once you have a Bell Bank savings and checking account, there are two ways to sign up for ChangeSaver:
- ChangeSaver FAQs
*The annual match limit is $250. You need to be enrolled in ChangeSaver and have your checking and savings account open on the last day of the year to receive your 5% match for the year. If you close either account before the end of the year, matching funds are forfeited. You may receive Form 1099-MISC for income you receive from us.
"Love Bell Bank... they take great care of you!"
- Coleen M.
Debit Card Features and Benefits
Mobile WalletTry the Touch-Free Way to Pay. Sync your card information to your mobile device and enjoy the everyday convenience and security.
Personalized Debit CardMake your debit card as unique as you. Proudly show off your children, pets, favorite vacation spot, or even your local sports team. Get started today!
EMV & Contactless SecurityChip security allows you to make fast and secure payments. Plus, it makes it extremely difficult for the card to be copied or counterfeited.
Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you become dissatisfied with a product within 60 days of purchase (and the store will not accept a return), you may be eligible for a refund up to $250.
Visit MasterCard for details.
Explore Additional Debit Card Benefits
Debit Card FAQs
How do I activate / change my PIN on my debit card?
I’ve lost or misplaced my debit card. What do I do now?
If you have the free CardValet mobile app, turn your debit card off as soon as you realize it’s missing. This will ensure withdrawals and purchases are declined.
Next, call our customer service line right away at 1-800-450-8949. We have bankers available to help you from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Central time weekdays and 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central time on weekends (excluding some major holidays).
Don’t forget, we also have the ability to restrict your card temporarily if you would like time to look for your card, or we can close it and order you a new one.
Be sure to monitor online banking for any unauthorized charges, which you can dispute during business hours at a branch or over the phone.
What do I need to do to ensure I can use my debit card while traveling?
Notify Bell Bank or visit your nearest location before traveling internationally if you will be using your debit card. Let us know where you are headed and the dates you will be traveling to help ensure that legitimate purchases are approved. You should also tell us the names of all cardholders who are traveling to make sure we modify each individual card that will be used internationally.
Review your cards’ expiration dates and ask about daily limits and cash withdrawal limitations. For debit card limit increases, you can call our customer service department at 1-800-450-8949. It’s also a good idea to double-check that your contact information on file with us is current to make it easier for us to contact you if necessary.
Be sure you have access to online banking before you leave. This will allow you to review transactions clearing your account, ask questions through secure message, and update your travel itinerary if applicable so cards are not flagged for potential fraudulent transactions.
Be sure you have access to your debit and credit cards through an online account. This will allow you to review transactions clearing your account, ask questions, and update your travel itinerary if applicable so cards aren't shut down or blocked for fraud.
CheckingAt Bell Bank, not only will you get America’s Best Checking™ account offers, but more FREE features than you’ll find at any other bank.
SavingsYou work hard for your money. Find the savings account, certificate of deposit or bank IRA option that matches your savings goals!
Credit CardsChoosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Review our options to get more value, save on interest, improve your credit score and more.
MortgageBuying or building a new home? Refinancing? Purchasing a vehicle? Getting married? Bell has loans for all ages and stages of your life.