I’m passionate about finding ways to help you find the best mortgage possible for your homeownership hopes, dreams and goals. With more than a decade in mortgage, I have the knowledge to make sure your homebuying experience is seamless from start to finish.
My job is to make sure my knowledge and expertise, coupled with my availability and communication, makes this one of the easiest and most enjoyable buying experiences you’ve ever had. You need someone on your side with the knowhow to maximize your buying power, make sure you are in the best loan program for your circumstances, and stay ahead of any curves, so you know exactly where you’re going and how we’ll get there together.
Expertise & Specialties
- First-time Homebuyers
- Construction & Renovation
- Self-Employed Borrowers
- Jumbo Loans
5 STARS!!!!!- Amy M.
Tools and Resources
No Monitor your estimated home value, estimated equity, loans and market trends to help you know when to buy, sell, rent or remodel to maximize your investment. Click the link to sign up to receive monthly reports or if you already signed up, to sign in and access your Homebot report.
Find Your Career Home with Bell
If you’re an experienced mortgage lender who’s ready to take your career to the next level, contact me today!
Bell truly is a company where people come first. We treat our team members right, and we care about making our communities a better place to live. Here’s what you can expect when you’re a mortgage lender at Bell:
- The Bell difference for buyers and business partners: Bell’s in-house processes take mortgages from start to finish, and ensure on-time closings with no surprises. That reputation is augmented by unique loan programs, including rehab loans that wrap remodeling costs into a mortgage, and one-time closings for new home construction.
- Marketing and support: Bell’s mortgage loan officers receive a marketing budget annually based on production level. Bell’s in-house marketing team helps design a plan based on your goals, then provides you the professional tools to achieve those goals.
- Pay It Forward: Bell has empowered millions of dollars in grassroots giving. Through our unique Pay It Forward tradition, every full-time Bell employee receives $1,000 and every part-time employee $500 every year to give as they choose to individuals, families, organizations and causes. This initiative has positively impacted literally thousands and thousands of lives.
- West and SouthEast REALTORS® of the Valley (WeSERV) affiliate member
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS® (WCAR) affiliate member
- NMBA Member
- Young Professionals Network member
- REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) major investor
Honors & Awards
- Platinum Production Award Winner
- President's Club Award Winner