Personalized Debit Card Guidelines
With Bell’s personalized debit card service, you can upload an image of your choice for placement on your personal Debit Mastercard® issued by Bell Bank. By submitting an image to be considered for use on a card, each cardholder agrees to the following guidelines.
Uploaded images should meet these criteria:
- Size: at least 840 pixels x 840 pixels, no larger than 10MB in size
- Color: RGB
- Format: JPEG (.jpg). PNG, GIF, Bitmap (.bmp) or TIFF
Bell Bank is not responsible for problems with image quality, including out-of-focus or low-resolution images, or images poorly positioned on the card.
All images submitted must have the consent of the owner, and reproduction of the image must not infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights. Bell reserves the right to reject any image submitted.
Examples of unacceptable images include:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted or trademarked material
- Phone numbers, URLs, website addresses, email addresses or personal information
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians or public figures
- Religious symbols, images or text
- Obscene or lewd material, harassing, inappropriate, discriminating, offensive or socially unacceptable material
- Pornographic, provocative or sexual material, profanity, obscenities or nudity
- Images of money
- Images of firearms, weapons or ammunition, alcohol or tobacco products
- Symbols of death, destruction, violence or any negative material that does not reflect positively on Bell Bank
- Any image that may result in problems at point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
If you submit an image deemed unacceptable, we will notify you, so you can submit another image.
If your personalized debit card is nearing expiration and you wish to upload a new or substitute image for your reissued card, you must do so at least 60 days prior to the expiration date. If you have not uploaded a new image 60 days prior to card expiration, Bell will renew the card with the image that appears on your current card.