Why Work With Bell for Your Bank's 401(k) Plan
2/6/2023 10:00:00 AM
If you want to maximize your employees’ plan participation, ensure they feel comfortable with their decisions and provide resources to set them up for a secure retirement – all without administrative headaches – our retirement plan services professionals can make it happen. We’ll deliver a complete retirement solution with superior, personal service at a competitive cost – and no surprises down the road.
Count on Bell for:
- Comprehensive employer plan administration
- 401(k), 403(b), profit sharing, defined benefit and other plans
- Traditional, Roth and simple IRA rollovers
- Open architecture investment platform
- Industry experts in compliance and administration
Our industry experts focus on exceptional service and highly personalized resources.
Experience You Can Trust
We know planning for retirement can seem complicated. We’ll show your employees how easy it can be. We’ll teach them how even small contributions can add up to big savings. And we’ll help them figure out how much they need to save and which plan options make the most sense for them as they work toward their retirement goals.
Bell empowers your employees to:
- Make investment elections and changes any time
- Choose from a variety of mutual funds
- Use online tools to help make the most appropriate investment and savings decisions based on their goals and lifestyle
Through group education meetings, one-on-one sessions and regular communication, your retirement plan consultant will keep your employees well-informed and help them stay on track for a comfortable retirement.
We work with retirement plan sponsors and participants throughout the United States and in Canada, providing services such as:
- Annual plan reviews to ensure goals and objectives are met
- Strategic partnerships and objective plan evaluation
- Comprehensive staff education programs with personalized education materials
- Assistance in selecting and monitoring plan investments
- Handling compliance issues including testing, managing fiduciary responsibility, and recordkeeping
If you want to offer a company retirement plan for your employees or switch to a new provider, contact me or your correspondent banker to get started.
Mike Kobbervig, CFP®, CEBS
SVP/Retirement Plan Services Division Manager
701-451-3033 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Products and services offered through Bell Bank Wealth Management are: Not FDIC Insured | No Bank Guarantee | May Lose Value | Not a Deposit | Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency