About this location
“Customers have commented on the knowledge our staff brings to banking,” notes vice president and branch manager Lisa J. Wasson. “We’ve already built strong relationships in the community, and our customers like coming in to see the familiar face of someone they can trust with their banking.”
As you enter the building, one of the first things you’ll notice is the welcoming skylight and fieldstone décor. This adornment comes all the way from the North Dakota farm of the late Thomas “Mickey” Snortland, a longtime majority shareholder and director of the bank, who used to personally deliver rocks from his farm to the bank branches as a reminder of our company’s agricultural roots.
Our first Twin Cities-area location with drive-up service, our Forest Lake branch has the big bank convenience and amenities you’re looking for, wrapped up in the comfortable atmosphere of a neighborhood bank.
At this location:
- Checking Accounts | Bell Bank
- Credit Cards
- Mobile & Online Banking | Bell Bank
- Rent a Safe Deposit Box | Bell Bank
- Savings Accounts | Bell Bank
Financial Planning & Investing
- Wealth and Fiduciary | Bell Bank
- Retirement Plans | Bell Bank
- Private Banking | Bell Bank
- Investment Management | Bell Bank
- Financial Planning | Bell Bank
- Succession Planning | Bell Bank (Business)
- Employer Retirement Plans | Bell Bank (Business)
- Bell Institutional Investment Management (Business)
*Investing and wealth management products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit and are not insured by any federal government agency.