About this location
Opening in 2014, Bell’s Woodbury location was the second branch to serve the Twin Cities area. Conveniently situated in a shopping district on the east side of the Twin Cities metro, this location attracts local residents, businesses and shoppers – as well as loyal Fargo, N.D., customers who have relocated and stayed with Bell.
From customer service and mortgage lending to commercial and private banking, many of the Woodbury team members carry anywhere from 10 to 40 years of banking experience and are thrilled to help customers in any way they can.
“There’s a certain stuffy feeling you get when walking into other banks,” says Mike Yanish, SVP/Retail Banking Manager - East Region. “Woodbury is homelike and welcoming, and people are surprised – in a good way. You definitely feel the family atmosphere when you come here.”
At this location:
- Checking Accounts | Bell Bank
- Credit Cards
- Mobile & Online Banking | Bell Bank
- Rent a Safe Deposit Box | Bell Bank
- Savings Accounts | Bell Bank
Financial Planning & Investing
- Financial Planning | Bell Bank
- Investment Management | Bell Bank
- Private Banking | Bell Bank
- Retirement Plans | Bell Bank
- Wealth and Fiduciary | Bell Bank
- Employer Retirement Plans | Bell Bank (Business)
- Bell Institutional Investment Management (Business)
- Succession Planning | Bell Bank (Business)
*Investing and wealth management products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit and are not insured by any federal government agency.