About this location
The branch opened as a mortgage loan office in 2002 in a tiny building that used to house a gas station. But it looks nothing like a gas station now. We opened a new building in 2006, where you’ll find high ceilings, detailed woodwork and a comfortable seating area. The lounge features a fireplace set into a large stone wall made up of stones picked from the farm of Thomas “Buck” Snortland, one of the bank’s original founders. Much of the stonework on the building’s exterior also came from the Snortland farm.
We have retail, commercial and investments customers from Alexandria and the surrounding lakes area.
At this location:
- Checking Accounts | Bell Bank
- Credit Cards
- Mobile & Online Banking | Bell Bank
- Rent a Safe Deposit Box | Bell Bank
- Savings Accounts | Bell Bank
Financial Planning & Investing
- Financial Planning | Bell Bank
- Investment Management | Bell Bank
- Private Banking | Bell Bank
- Retirement Plans | Bell Bank
- Wealth and Fiduciary | Bell Bank
- Employer Retirement Plans | Bell Bank (Business)
- Bell Institutional Investment Management (Business)
- Farm Management | Bell Bank (Business)
- Succession Planning | Bell Bank (Business)
*Investing and wealth management products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit and are not insured by any federal government agency.