About this location
“Employees say the atmosphere is like a family atmosphere,” said Cara Frank, vice president/branch manager of our Detroit Lakes location. “They feel like they’re at their second home when they’re here.”
That’s something you’ll experience for yourself when you stop by.
“The Detroit Lakes location has proven itself locally as a leader in customer service in the financial services industry,” Cara said.
Another thing you’ll discover is we’re very community minded. We’re one of the few banks to participate in the annual Northwest Water Carnival parade for many years. A large percentage of our employees also volunteer for the event.
The branch started as mortgage loan office but opened as a full-service bank in 2005. You’ll find us centrally located downtown near Washington Square mall. Many of our customers are business, commercial, retail, mortgage and agricultural customers from the lakes area.
At this location:
- Checking Accounts | Bell Bank
- Credit Cards
- Mobile & Online Banking | Bell Bank
- Rent a Safe Deposit Box | Bell Bank
- Savings Accounts | Bell Bank
Financial Planning & Investing
- Financial Planning | Bell Bank
- Investment Management | Bell Bank
- Private Banking | Bell Bank
- Retirement Plans | Bell Bank
- Wealth and Fiduciary | Bell Bank
- Employer Retirement Plans | Bell Bank (Business)
- Bell Institutional Investment Management (Business)
- Farm Management | Bell Bank (Business)
- Succession Planning | Bell Bank (Business)
*Investing and wealth management products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit and are not insured by any federal government agency.