About this location
The historic downtown bank building houses an old vault, and you can see how we have restored some of the original woodwork and copper molding.
You’ll find us situated along the Pelican River near the Mill Pond dam and Pelican Pete statue.
We opened a loan office in Pelican Rapids in 2002 and a full-service branch in 2004. We have retail, business, mortgage and agricultural customers from Pelican Rapids and the surrounding lakes area.
At this location:
- Checking Accounts | Bell Bank
- Credit Cards
- Mobile & Online Banking | Bell Bank
- Rent a Safe Deposit Box | Bell Bank
- Savings Accounts | Bell Bank
Financial Planning & Investing
- Financial Planning | Bell Bank
- Investment Management | Bell Bank
- Private Banking | Bell Bank
- Retirement Plans | Bell Bank
- Wealth and Fiduciary | Bell Bank
- Employer Retirement Plans | Bell Bank (Business)
- Bell Institutional Investment Management (Business)
- Farm Management | Bell Bank (Business)
- Succession Planning | Bell Bank (Business)
*Investing and wealth management products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, may lose value, are not a deposit and are not insured by any federal government agency.